1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Digicape, and its agencies (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to participants who are permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document. Any person who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (a “Minor”) must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s express consent, in order to enter and qualify as a participant for the Competition (together referred to as “Participants/Entrants”).
3. Any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or any person, directly or indirectly, who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person, indirectly or directly, in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers of Digicape is not able to enter this competition (“Disqualified Participants”).
4. Participants who are Minors, must have obtained the prior express consent of their parent and/or legal guardian, and the parent and/or legal guardian must have read and accepted these Rules, prior to the Minor participating in the Competition. Should a Minor Participant be declared a Winner of the Trip Prize, the parent or legal guardian must comply with the Competition Rules, as if they were the winner.
5. Minor will be required to be accompanied on the Trip Prize by their legal guardian or parent. In order to redeem the Trip Prize, the parent or legal guardian will be required to familiarize themselves and comply with the Immigration Regulations of 2014 (the “Regulations”). In terms of the Regulations, a parent or legal guardian travelling outside the borders of South Africa with a Minor, must meet certain requirements in order to travel internationally. It is the responsibility of the parent and/or legal guardian to view and thereby acknowledge and understand the requirements set in the Regulations. For the latest brochure, as published by the department of Home Affairs, visit http://www.home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/statements-speeches/621-advisory-new-requirements-for-childern-travelling-through-south-african-ports-of-entry-effective-1-june-2015
6. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
7. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners, including a parent or legal guardian of a Minor Participant, agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
8. The Competition commences on 1 January and ends on 30 April 2018, both days inclusive (the “Duration”).
9. Participants stand a chance of winning the following prize: 1 (one) trip to Mauritius shown on any Participating Product (“Trip Prize”), for you and 1 (one) travel partner (“Travel Partner”).
10. The Trip Prize Winner and their Travel Partner must be available to travel together to Mauritius before 31 August 2018 (“Travel Dates”). Should the Winner be unavailable to take up the Trip Prize on the Travel Dates, provided and determined by Promoters, the Winner and their 1 (one) Travel Partner will be deemed to have forfeited the Trip Prize. In such event the Trip Prize will revert back to the Promoter.
11. Should the Winner of a Trip Prize wish to make any changes in any way whatsoever, to the Trip Prize, other than what will be arranged by the Promoter, including Travel Dates and the number of Travel Partners, such costs, charges, expenses or any such adaptations or variations to the Trip Prize, will be on the Winner’s own account.
12. Trip Prize, Participants must purchase a qualifying LaCie product (“Participating Product”).
12.1. Participants buy any of the participating products from Digicape to be entered into the competition.
13. All Winners will be determined by random selection.
14. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish over the Duration, provided they purchase a Participating Product for each Entry in terms of Rule 12 above and complete all the Entry steps set out in Rule 12.1
15. When purchasing any of the qualifying LaCie products from Digicape, please note that the price stipulated on the website is inclusive of the 15% discount offered.