The USB-C Portable Hub adds a Gigabit Ethernet port and three USB ports to the new MacBook. Expand the capabilities of your new MacBook.
Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible
Expand Your new MacBook
Now you can connect your iPhone 6s, iPad, an external hard drive, even a mouse, and other USB ready devices to your new MacBook. Connect, expand, and increase productivity.
Plug & Play
You can connect instantly to the internet or to a network–just plug it in and go. Other USB 3.0 devices can also quickly connect with a USB cable and because it’s backwards compatible, USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices will also connect.
- Quickly and Easily Share large files over the network
- 10x faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- Plug and play
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, and 802.3az (10BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T)
- Supports both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with back pressure operation
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
- 3 USB ports
- Optional external AC power supply
- Perfect for travelling