Designed with ergonomics in mind, Moshi's Avanti on-ear headphones allow you to enjoy your favourite tracks for hours without fatigue. Its curved headband is engineered to position the soft, adjustable ear-cups to form a perfect, noise-isolating seal while exerting minimal pressure on your ears. Although Avanti is designed to be compact and light, high-efficiency 40mm drivers deliver a full-bodied sound that rivals the audio quality of much larger headsets. Avanti's bass is punchy yet smooth and the mids/highs are tuned to provide an intricate and immersive soundstage with wide dynamic range. Made from stainless steel and soft leatherette, these headphones exude subtle luxury in a distinctively minimalist design. Aurally-intoxicating and incredibly comfortable, Avanti is the quintessential companion for any audio connoisseur.
- High-resolution HD40 neodymium drivers (15 Hz-22kHz / -10dB@1kHz).
- Angled ear-cup design for improved comfort over extended periods.
- Closed back, on-ear (supra-aural) design for excellent noise isolation.
- Engineered to provide a balanced and immersive sound.
- Enhanced portability with a rotatable stainless steel headband and custom carrying case.
- Detachable cable with built-in remote and microphone compatible with most phones and tablets