Blow or press WISO for 2 seconds, it will promptly activate your help call and SOS texts and emails. Immediate help from friends and family can be provided in your moment of need. Thanks to the Bluetooth technology.
For female, student, home-alone elderly and runners, it is an all-weather safety buddy.
Emergency Location tracking
Simple discreet location info on a map will be included in the SMS and email to your pre-stored contacts, so that faster help can be sent when you need it most.
Command an emergency call to your pre-set contact (Only for Android users)
Send SMS to 3 contacts
Send eMails to 3 contacts
Have your phone to play loud siren sound
Blow WISO to help attract others near the scene
Press WISO button to enter stealth mode activation
- A supported smartphone (iPhone or Android) with WISO app installed and configured for most features to function.
- Both Bluetooth and location should be enabled in the smartphone setting, and the app should have permission to use location data. Otherwise contacts won't know your location when WISO is activated.
- A working mobile internet connection in order for the WISO app to notification contacts.
- WISO works on Apple iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Supported Apple Devices using iOS 7 or higher: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S, 4S
- Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop): Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, HTC One, Butterfly S, LG Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Sony Xperia E3
- Please note the following mobile devices are not recommended for use with WISO. Samsung Notes 3 is not recommended due its severe BLE issues when upgraded to Android 5.0. Motorola Moto E with Android 4.4.2 is not a recommended due to its unstable Bluetooth connection. LG G2 with Android 5.0.2 is not a recommended due to its unstable Bluetooth connection. HTC Butterfly with Android 4.4.2 is not a recommended due to its unstable Bluetooth connection.
We respect your privacy
- You control when and what data is shared. WISO product will deliver location info to your emergency contacts only when you choose to.
- Web links with users' locations are automatically disabled after a set of time.
- 2048-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used for all communications between app and server.
Ease of Use
- You log in through existing social network accounts, including: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Yahoo! Japan and Mixi..
- When an emergency occurs, your pre-selected contacts are notified through SMS/email/phone call, along with a web link with the user’s location history that can be opened by all modern web browsers.
- Multiple service providers for sending SMS/email in the most timely and reliable manner
- WISO is designed to work in an uncertain environment, it copes with unreliable network condition and sends the most up-to-date information to the server when possible. The server is equally designed to cope with a client with bad network access.
- When the server detects that no emergency contacts has opened the included location tracking web link, it automatically resends SMS/email with the link to the contacts several times to improve the chance of the message being seen.
Minimum battery drain
- During standby, our app and WISO minimises communication to conserve phone & device battery.
- In a sustained emergency, WISO adjusts its operation according to the phone’s battery level. When the battery is low, WISO app updates the phone’s location at a reduced rate, ensuring sustained operation of the phone and the app.
You can purchase SMS under Profile in the WISO application
10 free SMS will be credited to your account once the account is activated.