|FitBit One Tracks: Steps taken|
|Quality of sleep|
If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the One is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep quality, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. The One motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
A lot of power, a little device
- Monitor your day with the One– this tracker’s aim is to empower and encourage you by delivering real-time feedback that helps you be more active. Why not take the stairs instead of the elevator? Or go for a quick walk after lunch? Those steps will add up fast.
Track your activity & your sleep
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed, and how well you sleep.
Sync your stats wirelessly
- The stats one The One automatically sync to your computer and select smart phones
See real-time progress
- Learn from free graphs, charts, and tool that visualise your activity and sleep quality.
Make fitness fun
- Challenge yourself and your friends as you set goals, earn badges and get fit.
Powered by Fitbit’s leading-edge accelerometer and altimeter, the One accurately captures all-day activity that old-school pedometers can’t handle. It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal
profile – reflecting your stats, not any average Joe’s.