|2 Year Mac Warranty|
|2 Year Extended Warranty|
|Free Telephonic Support|
Standard Apple warranty on an Apple Display is only one year, but by extending the warranty by an extra 2 years with the Digicape Protection Plan, you can now enjoy your equipment for 3 years without worrying about a thing. DPP is available for Apple Displays purchased in South Africa.
Digicape Protection Package
Your Digicape Protection Package ("DPP") is a product underwritten by Praysa Trade 1167 (Pty) Ltd t/a Digicape, and authorised Apple dealer, to give you peace of mind and "hassle-free" enjoyment of your Apple product(s).
Details of your DPP, what it entails and how to use it are set our below.
Your DPP covers the following:
Defects in any Apple branded CPU's and cinema displays purchased from Digicape b y you and registered on Digicape's database with your unique DPP registration number, and all accessories that are contained in the Apple product(s) original packaging (the Apple products(s) and accessories contained in the original packaging are collectively referred to in this document as the "protected item"); and Telephone support for the protected item, limited to hardware support only.
For how long is the DPP valid?
The DPP you have purchased is valid for a set period ("the plan period") of 3 years, commencing on the date of invoice for the equipment applicable to the DPP. On purchasing your DPP you will automatically be registered on Digicape's database and provided with a DPP registration number. This number must be quoted in all dealings and/or correspondence with Digicape relating to the DPP. The serial number(s) of the protected item will also be captured by Digicape and retained together with your DPP registration number.
What Apple products does your DPP cover?
- Apple branded desktops, notebooks or servers.
- Apple branded cinema displays.
- Apple branded mouse(s) and keyboard(s) are also covered under the DPP if these are included with the protected item. If during the plan period there is a defect in the material or workmanship of the protected item, Digicape will at its option, repair or replace the damaged item.
Your DPP provides the following service options for you:
If Digicape in its sole and absolute discretion determines that the protected item requires either repair or a replacement service, Digicape may provide either a replacement product or parts that are manufactured from new, refurbished or serviceable used parts.
The product you received as a replacement or the replacement parts will be functionally equivalent to the replaced products or parts and will be covered under the DPP for the remaining period of the warranty period or 3 months, whichever is the longer. Ownership in products or parts replaced by Digicape shall vest in Digicape. In terms of the DPP Digicape can only provide service to you if you deliver the protected item to Digicape itself. Digicape will notify you once the service is complete so that you can collect the product yourself from Digicape.
- The agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Digicape and you regulating the DPP. No other agreement relating to the DPP will be valid unless reduced to writing and signed by both Digicape and you.
- The DPP is provided in English only.
- The DPP applies only to South Africa. Should you leave South Africa you still make use of the DPP if you are able to deliver and collect the protected items to either Digicape's Cape Town or Johannesburg premises.
- This agreement is governed by South African law.