The iMac is a great desktop workstation with a brilliant monitor, powerful processors and high-bandwidth connectivity. And it comes with an array of ports for connecting peripherals. But these ports are positioned at the rear side which, at times, makes it hard to reach them.
Insert the SD card for a quick upload of your latest pics? Connect a USB flash or an external HDD/SSD to duplicate some data? Charge your iPhone? The all-new LMP Attach Hub brings the most needed ports to the front side, making it easy to access them at all times. It even mulitplies the USB 3.0 ports (3x) and adds a microSD card reader. And by using two connections to the iMac (one Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) and one USB 3.0), the USB ports have plenty of power to charge even an iPad or run two 2.5″ HDD/SSD at the same time.
The LMP Attach Hub is mounted to the iMac’s vent holes in a few seconds thanks to its patented mounting spring mechanism. It’s ready to go in less than a minute and is highly functional yet only interfering minimally with the iMac’s appearance.
Works with 21.5″ iMac and 27″ iMac/iMac Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports. It requires one free Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) and one free USB 3.0 port.
- Brings 7 widely used ports to the front for easy and fast access
- Multiplies the number of ports
- Adds the microSD card reader to the iMac
- Enough power to charge an iPad or to run two 2.5″ HDD/SSD simultaneously
- Mounted and ready in less than a minute
- Minimal interference with the iMac’s overall appearance
- Made of durable aluminum and matching colors